To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Friday, June 26, 2015

#16 - "Un Montón de Tamales"

#16 - "Un Montón de Tamales"
It is a Christmas tradition in CR to make tamales; we eat them at every meal and in between with coffee. We eat them before bed and when we wake up. The process started with the explosion of fireworks in the living room at 6:30 am to get us up and ended with swollen fingers and danced out bodies just in time to feast for dinner. What a day and a Christmas I'll always remember!


No comments:

Post a Comment