To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Thursday, June 25, 2015

#17 - "Sexo con o sin Amor"

#17 - "Sexo con o sin Amor"
I still have to pinch myself to believe I was in a full length play in Spanish. There are so many things that I have done that I never thought to be possible 2 years ago. Thanks to 
Pablo for believing in Ramona and I even when we nodded right through his directions, having no idea what he wanted. Talk about an advanced Spanish class!!!! We still laugh at how we realized what some of the scenes were about, back stage, on closing night.


No comments:

Post a Comment