To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Monday, December 2, 2013

December 1st... Is it Christmas, yet?

December 1: Why are fireworks going off at 10pm outside my window? -
I was just informed it was for Christmas..... This could be a very long month.

December 2:  Sounds as though lighting fireworks on my street is going to be a nightly event... is it Christmas, yet? The only thing is, they're not fireworks... but explosives.  They sound like gunshots.  


1 comment: