To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Tuesday, December 31, 2013

What I am grateful for at home

My parents
My friends
The kids and staff at Hermosa
The cold
The beauty of the desert
Not having to think so hard to talk
Stores, food, Starbucks
Driving
Couches
Bed
Feeling taken care of
Pandora
Internet on my phone wherever I want
The absence of rice and beans
Wearing more clothes and not sweating all day and night






2 comments:

  1. A good reference point...being grateful and appreciative of the simple things and important things in life.

    ReplyDelete