To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Passenger on a Bicycle

There are some things in life that you didn't really know were goals until you are doing them.  There are some goals that you have thought about once in a hypothetical situation and laughed about, but never thought you would do. 

Being a passenger on a bike is one of those small goals.  I watch bikes go by everyday with two, three, even four people on them.  I am always amused, but never have seen myself being one of those people.  I mean, who was going to add me as a passenger to their bike, right?

Well, tonight I was walking home when my host brother rode up next to me.  Do you want a ride, he asked? I hopped on, a little scared, and we rode home - me perched on the center bar. 

I am pleased to add this to the ever growing list of new experiences I have had in Costa Rica. 

1 comment: