To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Weirdness of the Week - Tucson Edition

The weirdness followed me to Tucson.  Or, maybe it is just that when I am really paying attention, looking closely - there are odd and funny things that happen wherever I am.

1.  A Santa Clause riding a bull statue outside of an antique shop: need I say more...?

2.  A man walking into zumba class dressed up as an elf, wearing blinking Christmas lights around his neck.

3.  Teenage girls riding motorized stuffed animals (the size of large dogs) around the mall as if they were really slow motorcycles. What?!  When did this start existing?! 


I am sure there were more, but these are the ones that stand out right now.

1 comment:

  1. It is true, their are strange, and beautiful things all around us.
    We just need to be aware to see them.

    ReplyDelete