To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What Earthquake?!

In my house, tonight, everyone except for me has felt two earthquakes…. How can I not feel TWO EARTHQUAKES?!!! The second time, they said – “It’s happening right now!” and I couldn’t even feel it.  I don’t understand how that could happen.  Maybe it’s cause I feel like the earth shakes every time a Semi drives by the house… so now I just tune it out.  Huh…

Also, one day in November I was walking to the Elementary school and when I arrived they asked me if I had felt the earthquake on my way.  Of course, I did not.  So weird.  I usually feel like I am pretty perceptive to my environment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment