To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Sunday, June 15, 2014

I think I have the most random mix of jobs of anyone I know...

If I had a  list of all the jobs I am currently doing, this is what it would say:

High School English Teacher
Private English Teacher
English Tutor
Spanish Literature Tutor
Science in Spanish Tutor
Spanish Camp Co-Coordinator and Curriculum Developer - for Adolescents from Texas
Pharmacy English Consultant/ Coach
Editor and Writer for Spa Holis Yoga Studio
Improvisational Theatre Teacher
Actress
Youth Theatre Coordinator
Representative for the Independent Theatre League 
and... the newest edition
Teacher at MARTEC Industries, a Fishery Company

Crazy!!!!!  More details to come.... you can see, though, why I haven't been writing for a while. 

2 comments:

  1. That list will be impressive on your resume.
    It shows a lot of versatility, flexibility and ability.

    ReplyDelete