To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Como Sobre Vivir:

You may remember me telling about the “choco bananos” and other various items people sell from their houses.  I now have a story to top all of those, I believe.  The other day, an old man sat on our front porch selling underwear and bras to my host mother.  Yep, I walk up and he is showing her his selection which he carries around in a duffle bag.  Don’t you wish Victoria Secret would travel door to door in a duffle bag and that the salesperson were an old man?  You know you do.  

 

2 comments: