To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Thursday, April 16, 2015

More Funny Things Students Say

"It's 90 dollars for head." - He meant to say "per head."

"The volcano explains!!!."  - After I explained that the word was explodes, she justified her answer by saying that the volcano is really angry and needs to explain that by exploding.  :]  Gotta love the justification.

"I'm going to throw this paper in the water basket."  - *waste basket

My students thoughts on racism: "We all breathe the same air.  Well, except for Mexico City... their air is polluted."

At the end of an essay test at the HS: "Moriah, I want to like you this summary :] "

In a summary of the movie Big Hero Six: "And he ends the university.  He is immortal because in the university he wears a good clothes."  I have no idea where he got this or what it is supposed to mean. 


1 comment: