To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Through All of the Differences, Seeing the Similarities

Sometimes you have to pick things apart to put them back together again. 

Sometimes you have to focus on all of the differences, all of the idiosyncrasies, all of the weirdness...

To come back to a point where you see similarities, the connection.

The happiness I find here is a part of me. 

This part of me will always be there.

No matter what river bank I pause on before jumping joyously back into the current. 



1 comment: