To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Thursday, April 16, 2015

My Favorite Student Responses - Conditional Tense

In the High School, I gave a test on the conditional tense and got some pretty amazing responses. The bolded parts of the sentence are the parts I wrote... they completed the rest. The ones that don't have bold, they wrote all by themselves. 

If I were a boy, I'd be a handsome boy.

If I met one person, I'd be kind. 

If I ate fish, I'd be dead.

If I were hateful, I'd apologize.

If I talked with a beautiful girl, I'd call all of my friends to tell them what happened.

If I was in problems, I'd call all of my friends to tell them what happened.

If I could have lunch with anyone in the world (alive or dead), I'd write a book.

If I could have lunch with anyone in the world (alive or dead), I'd choose alive. 

If I were an engineer, I'd create a Baymax.

If I were an adult, I'd be serious. 

If I were an adult, I'd run really slow.

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I'd go to my room. 

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I'd buy something for teacher Moriah.

If I could turn back time, I'd come back to school. 

If you felt sad, I'd make you happy. 



:]  They make me smile.  This kind of stuff is what makes being an ESL teacher so much fun. 


1 comment: