To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Barva is Beautiful

La Iglesia

Mi Escuela

La Calle


El Parque Central de Barva


El La Escuela

Los Perros Estan Esperando







Mis Amigos


Mi Clase de Ingles

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful photos. It makes me so "homesick" for Bolivia...I lived there for almost a year and a half. Believe it or not, this new space in Costa Rica will come to be your "home" away from home...and when the day comes to leave, you will not want to go!

    ReplyDelete