To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Monday, July 15, 2013

Zumba!!!!!!!!! Gracias a Dios!

Tonight, in Barva, I had the random urge to leave my house for a walk after dinner (something I had not felt comfortable doing before as it gets dark at 5:30). As I was walking, I came across a gym and could see a class of zumba through the window on the 3rd floor.  I got up the courage, went up to the desk, and asked if I could go up.  The guy said I could go see the class... which means I joined it of course!!! I had never been sooo happy to do zumba.

The funniest part of the whole story is that half way through the class... a girl turned around and waved to me. It was a girl who I just met at the English school today.  She will be my first student on Wednesday! Now I´m also less nervous to teach my first class because I already know the student :)  Maybe I´ll even have a new friend.

1 comment:

  1. What an awesomely neat story...!
    Great synchronisity...

    ReplyDelete