To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

San Jose - the Epic Journey

Teatro Nacional

I found it!!!! Even if it was totally by accident when trying to find the bus home. I mean, hey... we only got lost like 12 times, missed Heredia, and took a taxi back to Barva - as not to end up back in San Jose.  The whole process took from 2:30-7:30. 

My new favorite fruit - water apple (manzania de agua)

2 comments:

  1. Wow,
    What a journey.
    Not even close to your 22 hr bus ride in Peru.
    What does the manzania de agua fruit taste like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos! I love the crazy fruit- it reminds me of Chirimoya, a green spiky fruit that I used to eat all the time in Bolivia. It seems to have a different name in each country down there. Isn't it great having new cool foods to try?

    ReplyDelete