To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Sunday, July 14, 2013

Seeing Old Friends and the Beach

I just got back from Quepos, and it was so great to see my friends from last summer.  As soon as I got there, I went straight to the Spanish school to see my favorite teachers and gardener :)  It made me happy that they told me that my Spanish has gotten really good.

Actually, that is not true that I went straight to the school.  First, my friends and I stopped at Dos Locos in Quepos to eat lunch.  I had just ordered a batido (my favorite smoothy thing - papaya con leche) when I hear someone shreeking and lunging at me through the open window where we were sitting.  My friend Cynthia lunged through the window to hug me and knocked over the drink, spilling it everywhere.  I´m not even kidding when I say everywhere.  It was all over me and my stuff.  I didn´t mind, though.  It was the best greating I could have asked for and definitely made for a good story.
Key y yo










1 comment:

  1. How funny the entrance Cynthia made.
    Soooo dramatic...!
    Tottaly a memorable event.

    ReplyDelete