To My Middle School Students:

To My Middle School Students:

I hope that you enjoy this blog about my adventures living and teaching abroad. I am glad that I get to keep you all updated in this way and know that, even though I am not technically your teacher anymore, I will always consider you my students. Feel free to leave comments, to email me with questions, or just say hi :]

Thursday, July 25, 2013

totally random...

So this is totally random, but I can check in what countries people are viewing my blog... and it has been checked thirty something times by people or a person in Russia.  I think that is so cool!  Is someone I don't know that interested in what I am doing?  If you are reading this and you are in Russia, I would love to hear from you :]  The internet is such a funny place. 

More writing to come this weekend... I have been super busy teaching and doing hw and applying for jobs the past several days. 

I must say - rain on a tin roof is a lot louder than it is on a different kind of roof. 

4 comments:

  1. Russia?
    That is totally random...!

    Imagine how loud it would be if it were hailing?
    What the hail?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess what? I tried a Zumba class for the first time last night! We invited two guest zumba teachers to come to our church and teach us, and we had like 60 women show up! We have a really big cultural hall, so it worked out that we had enough space. It was sooo fun!! We learned a little about the history of Zumba and then she taught us some salsa, carimba, and cha cha moves! I talked to the teachers afterward and found out where they teach. I'm going to sign up for a class at their studio- it is right at Bear Canyon and Tanque Verde!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Jill.
    I go to Zumba at Platinum Fitness ~5x's/wk...!

    ReplyDelete